Juvéderm® Soft Tissue Filler
Correct Age-Related Facial Lines, Illuminate and Contour Skin
Steve Yang, a Renton, WA dentist, proudly offers Juvéderm cosmetic services to help patients to look and feel their best. Juvéderm is the world’s top selling collection of dermal fillers. In conjunction with cosmetic dentistry, Juvéderm treatment can enhance the overall esthetic and appearance of your desired smile.
What is Juvéderm?
- Juvéderm is a soft tissue filler made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring collagen within the body.
- Hyaluronic acid delivers nutrients to the skin, adding volume by helping the skin to retain moisture and softness.
How does Juvéderm work?
- Juvéderm gel is gently injected into the facial area to correct age-related volume lines and facial wrinkles; it helps lift and contour tissue.
Who is Juvéderm for?
As we get older, our skin isn’t as firm or smooth as it was in youth. Juvéderm temporarily reduces these signs of aging. A variety of Juvéderm products can be used alone or in tandem to:
- Treat overall volume loss, improve deepening lines, and illuminate less vibrant skin
- Fill significant facial wrinkles and deep skin crevices
- Reduce Nasolabial folds, aka “parentheses lines” seen around the nose
- Fill “marionette lines” along the lower jaw
- Volumize, lift, and contour cheeks
- Create fuller, plumper looking lips, add subtle volume, and smooth the appearance of vertical lip lines
- After discussing your needs and goals with Dr. Yang, he will present you with your many options – including what areas to treat and how often.
- Juvéderm has many products—including JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC, and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC—Dr. Yang will select the best products to meet your needs.
- Patients are welcome to receive Juvéderm treatment while they are in the office for regular dental exams, cleanings, or procedures—so long as arrangements are made in advance.
- Juvéderm treatments can last up to 1 year as the collagen is eventually absorbed by the body.
Health and Safety
- Juvéderm is FDA approved for cosmetic use on the face and lips.
- Dr. Yang will discuss any risks associated with your treatment, including the potential for pain or redness at the injection site, plus swelling, bruising, or scarring. Risks, while minor, vary by person depending upon interrelated medical conditions, age, habits, lifestyle, and overall health.
- Juvéderm should not be used in patients who have severe allergies, marked by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies, and should not be used in patients with a history of allergies to Gram-positive bacterial proteins or lidocaine contained in these products.
- Our office managers can discuss all of your payment and financing options.