Invisalign® Clear Teeth Aligners
A Better Smile, Custom Made For You
Invisalign custom teeth aligners provide a clear alternative to traditional braces and extensive orthodontic work for many dental patients age 21 and up. Dr. Yang is an experienced dentist and a well-trained and certified Invisalign provider. If you’re looking for an affordable and convenient way to improve your smile, contact Dr. Yang to arrange a free consultation.
What is Invaslign?
- Invisalign, the world’s most advanced clear aligner, is a custom made, digitally printed, bite correction device.
- Patients wear Invisalign throughout the day and during sleep; patients remove them only when eating.
- Compared to other teeth aligners, Invisalign feels better to wear which increases the likelihood patients will wear it as instructed and reach their goals.
- Compared to traditional braces, Invisalign has the added advantage of offering patients better oral hygiene, easier brushing and flossing.
What’s Does Invisalign Do?
- Invisalign clear aligners steadily shift the alignment of your teeth, to help improve your smile, promote better oral hygiene, and correct common dental problems, including:
- Crowded teeth
- Spacing between teeth
- Open bite
- Rotated and malpositioned (crooked) teeth
- In some cases, an improved bite may also:
- Improve overall jaw joint health
- Reduce TMJ symptoms
The Invisalign Procedure with Dr. Yang
- Step 1: Free Consultation
- Discuss your dental goals with Dr. Yang
- Step #2: Smile Scan
- No rubbery teeth molds, no gagging
- Dr. Yang uses a hand-held scanner to laser-measure your smile and produce a 3D image of your teeth.
- Step #3: Teeth Map
- Using CliniCheck® Software, Dr. Yang plans and fine-tunes every shift of every tooth.
- He calculates just the right amount of force to move the teeth so there is minimal discomfort.
- Dr. Yang’s calculations produce a Smile Plan, including the production of different replacement aligners that will continue your progress from start to finish.
- Step #4: Smile Preview
- You can actually see your anticipated results (digitally) before you begin treatment.
- Step #5: Treatment
- Dr. Yang will create a schedule based upon your treatment plan.
- You will wear your clear aligner throughout the day and while asleep (ideally 20-22 hours per day) – remove aligners only to eat or to brush and floss your teeth.
- As you reach alignment milestones, Dr. Yang will provide custom-made replacement aligners to take your treatment to the next stage.
How Your Invisalign Aligners Are Made:
- Your custom aligners will be digitally designed and printed based upon Dr. Yang’s CliniCheck data.
- Each aligner is precision trimmed for better teeth correction and comfort.
- Invisalign’s SmartTrack® material was developed by biomechanical engineers; its flexibility provides greater comfort—it hugs your teeth!
- Invisalign treatment is covered by most private dental plans.
- Our office managers can discuss all of your payment and financing options.