Botox® Cosmetic Services
Reduce the signs of aging • Relieve head and shoulder muscle pain
Steve Yang, a dentist in Renton, WA, is committed to the health and happiness of his patients. He offers patients a full suite of wellness services, including Botox Cosmetic. As a highly educated healthcare provider, Dr. Yang is well trained and certified to deliver Botox Cosmetic treatment to the highest standards.
What is Botox Cosmetic?
- Botox Cosmetic is a clinically safe, FDA approved level of botulinum toxin, gently injected into selected areas of the face.
What’s it for?
Botox Cosmetic has two primary functions:
- In conjunction with cosmetic dentistry, Botox Cosmetic treatment can enhance the overall esthetic and appearance of your desired smile.
- Botox Cosmetic can also temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines.
- Botox Cosmetic can relieve muscle pain, jaw pain, headaches, and neck and shoulder pain.
- Botox Cosmetic may also help heavy teeth clenchers and grinders who have not found success with night guards.
How does Botox Cosmetic work?
- Gentle injections temporarily relax selected facial muscles, causing the overlying skin to smooth out.
- When overactive muscles in the affected area relax, they can recover from overuse.
- Results are first noticed two to three days after the procedure.
- Maximum benefit is reached in about two weeks.
- Results last for three to four months.
- The effects are not permanent and fully reversible.
- After discussing your needs and goals with Dr. Yang, he will present you with your many options – including what areas to treat and how often.
- Dr. Yang will also discuss any risks associated with your treatment, including the potential for pain or redness at the injection site, plus swelling, bruising, or scarring. Risks, while minor, vary by person depending upon interrelated medical conditions, age, habits, lifestyle and overall health.
- Patients are welcome to receive Botox Cosmetic treatment while they are in the office for regular dental exams, cleanings, or procedures—so long as arrangements are made in advance.
- Our office managers can discuss all of your payment and financing options.
- For therapeutic treatment, Dr. Yang will provide the proper billing codes for patients to seek full or partial reimbursement from their insurance provider.